Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer of Travel and touring for Robot Luv part 1 NYC

Wow the summer has gone so fast! It is almost  August already where has the summer gone! Let's take a look back at some of Robot Luv's summer highlights!

Back in May I traveled to NYC to attend Surtex and the National Stationary show. It was held at the Javitts Center in the heart of the city.
I stayed at  http://theoutnyc.com a fun trendy hotel just 3 blocks from the Javits Center. It was nice to be able to walk to the show and walk around the Hell's Kitchen area.
I made some new friends at the show and made new business contacts as well.

 All in all I enjoyed both Surtex and the Stationary Show. I also took a walk through the
ICFF show. Such great design. 

They were making these spheres on site, pretty fantastic. 
 These animals are made from cartboard boxes.
 This Kayak blew my mind how by how beautiful it was.


 NYC sunset at the Pier.

Can't wait to visit NYC again, maybe for a little longer next time.

No comments: