Thursday, February 5, 2015

Raw Artists Fashion show

Last fall I was asked to become a Raw Artist. Raw is an organization that helps artists promote themselves by hosting showcases that all kinds of artists can participate in, visual artists, fashion designers, hair stylists, make-up artists, performance artists and musicians. Robot Luv participated in an October showcase as both a visual artist and the fashion show.

 The fashion show featured new looks for Robot Luv including debuting pattern desses and leggings.


 The overall look of Robot Luv's brand in the raw fashion show was very much an urban street wear style. The looks are ready to wear for Spring/Summer 2015. "For me as an artist and designer this show really got me to see my pieces put together into looks and to send them down the runway was a real thrill." The dresses were an exciting addition to Robot Luv's fashion, each had an individual cut and style to it, from the upscale delicate butterfly pattern, to the harajuku robot girls pattern dress to the funky boston terrier dress as represented wonderfully by the models.

 The Raw Artist Omaha showcase was a great experience and I would like to thank Kathleen Song- Makeup and Ciara Lace at Tangerine Hair Salon for making my models look so great! I would also like to thank my models Kayla B, Kayla V.,Tori, Kiley, Carly and Melanie. Lastly I'd like to thank Amber Keller for asking me to join the Raw Artists community.
To see my portfolio on Raw go to: http://www.rawartists.org/robotluv

No comments: